There is no feeling better than living in a warm and fragrant environment. Air quality, no doubt, influence our sleep, work and study environment and directly impacts productivity. To ensure this comfort, many have adopted the use of aromatherapy essential oil diffuser, a device that disperses the therapeutic aromas of essential oils through nebulization or ultrasound.
The purchase of a good aroma diffuser can influence your experience with aromatherapy, as the device determines the power of the diffusion of oils and stimulates absorption. Hence, there are different models and choice that varies according to your needs. To buy the best aroma diffuser, you need to know the main features of this device and how to evaluate and compare different options. This and much more information you will find in this article.
What Is an Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser?
Essential oil therapy, also known as aromatherapy essential oil diffuser, is a technique that promotes health benefits such as mood and energy during the day and tranquility at night. While essential oils are natural substances extracted from plants and have different therapeutic properties: they strengthen health, cure pathologies, stimulate good mood, reduce symptoms of anxiety, etc.
But some people use these oils just to make the house more fragrant. Regardless of your situation, you will need an aroma diffuser, a device that disperses essential oils in the environment. Experts indicate that breathing essential oils is the most effective way to take advantage of the potential of these substances, for this reason, the aroma diffuser provides several benefits.
Benefits of an Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
The aromatherapy essential oil diffuser has enormous benefits to the human environment, and will not only leave your home fragrant but will also purify the air in the environment, eliminating pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, and microorganisms.
In addition to making the environment fresh, clean, and smelling, the diffuser will spread therapeutic aromas that will influence your mood. Diffusion promotes relaxation, improves mood, increases concentration, and stimulates memory. Other benefits of aromatherapy essential oil diffuser include:
- Promotes effectiveness in absorbing essential oils.
- The aroma diffuser can be ultrasonic or nebulizer.
- It also promotes chronotherapy (color therapy).
- You can put up to 100 different essential oils, which means that the device will not be associated with any specific aroma.
How to Use Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser to Sleep Better?
The aromatherapy essential oil diffuser influences the quality of sleep in different ways. Some essential oils stimulate relaxation, while others reduce snoring and alleviate the symptoms of sleep apnea. Some, however, comes with Bluetooth features to make the house sweeter and calm.
Besides, including these oils in your evening routine can cause your mind to associate these scents with sleep: maintain a relaxing evening routine, such as taking a hot bath, a cup of tea, and reading.
Which Type of Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser to Choose?
There two basic types of aromatherapy essential oil diffuser, Ultrasonic diffuser, and Misting Diffuser.
- Ultrasonic diffuser
This type of diffuser vibrates intensely causing the water in the reservoir to vaporize, forming a fine and refreshing mist that disperses the essential oils in the air.
The ultrasonic diffuser generates steam without producing heat, this preserves the integrity and properties of essential oils. For this reason, ultrasonic diffuser is considered the best option.
- Misting Diffuser
The atomizer absorbs the oil directly from the bottle, for this reason, the device offers diffusion with greater concentration and covers a larger area.
However, this device is more expensive, makes a lot of noise, and uses oil quickly, especially considering that most bottles of essential oils come with 10 ml.
Where to Buy the Best Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
Looking for a store to buy the best aromatherapy essential oil diffuser with the most efficient features might seem easy, but a difficult task considering the number of physical and virtual stores out there. However, you need not worry as we have researched and found the best store to buy the best aromatherapy essential oil diffusers that offer the best ultrasonic technology, LED lights in different colors, reservoirs, Bluetooth speakers with Music Player, etc. You buy any of these premium quality aromatherapy essential oil diffusers for home, car, office, etc. safely anywhere around the world from SKYKreation.com.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Any Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
In addition to the diffusion technique used (nebulization or ultrasound), several factors must be analyzed and compared before purchasing an aroma diffuser. Some of these include:
- Material : The part that comes in contact with essential oils can be plastic, wood, or glass. Diffusers with plastic containers have less durability, as oils can affect the material, causing it to become cloudy or discolored. This does not happen with wooden or glass diffusers, so if you want your aromatherapy essential oil diffuser to last longer, bet on the ones with wooden or glass container, but keep in mind that this second option is more expensive.
- Functionality : Another feature to be taken into account when purchasing is the aroma diffuser is its functionality. Some devices have multi-functions (including Bluetooth speakers) and simpler configurations, while others are more complex. In addition to ease of use, assess whether you are willing to refill the water tank regularly, as required by the device. Models using a heat source must also receive sporadic maintenance.
Many diffusers also require regular cleaning and maintenance, so before you buy the appliance, make sure you know how to and how often you are to perform this maintenance.
- Capacity and Coverage Area : Other important purchasing criteria are the capacity of the diffuser water tank and the equipment coverage area. These two characteristics are not necessarily interconnected. So, the two features may differ in size.
- Design : Although it does not influence the performance of the appliance, it is worth saying that the design of the aroma diffuser also plays a good role, especially if you are going to place it in the living room or bedroom.
- Bluetooth and Timer: This type is ideal for those who use the aroma diffuser to sleep. You can program the operation for one, three, six hours, or until the water runs dry.
- Automatic Shutdown: This function is essential, as it guarantees the safety of your family and home.